Chocolate Toffee Ice Cream Squares
- 1/2 tube Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3/4 cup chocolate coated toffee bits
- 1-1/2 cups whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 1-12 oz. jar hot fudge ice cream topping, room temperature
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cut cookie dough into 1/2 inch slices. Arrange slices in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan. With lightly floured fingers, press dough evenly in pan. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the toffee bits over dough.
Bake for 10-15 minutes until light golden brown. Cool 45 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine whipping cream and powdered sugar. Beat until soft peaks form. Set aside.
Spread ice cream over cooled crust. Spoon ice cream topping by teaspoonfuls over ice cream and spread evenly. Carefully spread whipped cream over topping. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits.
Freeze 1-1/2 hours until firm. Cut into squares. Serves 15.
Return from Chocolate Toffee Ice Cream Squares to Party Recipes Hub
Return from Chocolate Toffee Ice Cream Squares to Theme Party Queen Home Page
Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter on the home page. I'll be sharing my hottest new tips and recipes.