Garlic Herb Pesto Dip Appetizer
- 1-8 oz. package softened cream cheese
- 1 container of Garlic Herb Spread (I use Alouette brand)
- 1-10 oz. jar pesto(I use Classico brand)
- 1-8 oz. package shredded Parmesan
- Assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
Keep these ingredients on hand and you'll be ready to make a great appetizer at a moment's notice.
In a shallow dish, spread the cream cheese and then the garlic herb spread. Top with pesto and sprinkle with Parmesan.
Serve with crackers or veggies.
Return from Garlic Herb Pesto Dip to Party Recipes Hub
Return from Garlic Herb Pesto Dip to Theme Party Queen Home Page Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter on the home page. I'll be sharing my hottest new tips and recipes.