Peanut Chicken Kabobs Entree
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoons grated ginger root or 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1-1/4 cups finely chopped salted peanuts
In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients and mix well. Cut chicken into 1-1/2 inch pieces. Reserve 1/4 cup marinade for basting. Pour marinade over chicken and refrigerate overnight.
Thread chicken on bamboo skewers, that have been soaked in water to prevent burning. While grilling, brush kabobs with marinade and cook until done. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Return from Peanut Chicken Kabobs to Party Recipes Hub
Return from Peanut Chicken Kabobs to Theme Party Queen Home Page Don't get to sign up for my newsletter on the home page. I'll be sharing my hottest new tips and recipes.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.