: Beefy Onion Broth Fondue
Beefy Onion Broth Fondue
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 2 cans nonfat beef broth
- 1/2 bottle dry white wine or 1 cup water
- 2 cups water
- 1 package French onion soup mix
- 1/2 bottle of seafood sauce
- Raw dippers like thinly sliced beef, tail-on shrimp, scallops, portabellos and chicken
Mix all the ingredients in your fondue pot, and simmer for 1 hour.
When you are ready to eat, bring the broth mixture to a gentle boil. Spear meat with a fondue fork and leave in heated broth until cooked as desired.
Serve a couple of fondue dipping sauces to go with the meat. Visit
Easy Fondue Parties where you can find a selection of dipping sauce recipes, bottled sauces and other useful fondue party information.