- 1 cup finely crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1-1/2 cup of powdered sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1-1/2 tablespoons light corn syrup
Combine vanilla wafer crumbs, chopped pecans, and 1 cup of the powdered sugar. In a measuring cup, blend the bourbon and corn syrup and stir into the dry mixture.
When thoroughly blended, cover and refrigerate for an hour or more.
Sift about 1/2 cup of powdered sugar onto a large piece of waxed paper. Shape small amounts of the dough into balls then roll in powdered sugar.
Store tightly covered in the refrigerator. Makes about 3 dozen.