: Butterscotch Coconut Fondue
Butterscotch Coconut Fondue
- 1-14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-9 oz. jar marshmellow creme
- 1-6 oz. package butterscotch chips
- 4-1 oz. squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dippers including angel cake, strawberries, pretzels
In a heavy saucepan. combine sweetened condensed milk, marshmellow creme, butterscotch pieces, unsweetened chocolate, flaked coconut, milk and vanilla extract.
Stir and warm gently over low heat until completely melted and well combined.
Pour mixture into fondue pot set to low and serve with dippers.
For more fondue party information, including how to fondue, top rated fondue pots and accessories and more recipes, click here.