: Green Onion Beef Fondue
Green Onion Beef Fondue
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 2-8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 3-2.5 oz packages thinly sliced dried beef, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- Dippers such as Italian or French bread chunks, foccacia bread, broccoli, mushrooms
In a heavy saucepan, heat milk and cream cheese over medium heat and stir until smooth. Add in beef, onions and mustard and heat through.
Pour mixture into a fondue pot set to low and serve with dippers.
For fondue party information, including how to fondue, top rated fondue pots and accessories and more recipes, click here.