Orange Lake Referral Form
Premier Party Destination--10 Minutes from Disney
When I first visited the Orange Lake Resort and Country Club in Kissimmee, Florida (a premier party destination!), I did so using the Referral Program under my friend's name and saved a lot of money.
Now that I am a timeshare owner at this resort, I can offer you the same opportunity. If you are interested in visiting under my name, start by reading the information below and then complete the Orange Lake Referral Form.
Read my webpage about The Orange Lake Country Club and Resort, the best Vacation in Kissimmee. You will find all sorts of resort details and my personal account of party vacations that I have spent there.
- Complete the Orange Lake Referral form below.
- Upon receipt of the form, I will email you the information needed so that you can contact Orange Lake directly.
- Call my Orange Lake representative. She will ask you for some basic information including name, address and when you would like to travel and will let you know if your chosen dates are available.
- Reserve your Kissimmee Florida vacation!
"Thanks again for allowing my family the opportunity to experience Orange Lake. One of my sisters was in a villa that had been
updated recently with granite countertops in the bathroom and kitchen, updated decor (nice floral arrangements & trees), art and new furniture. The amenities and accommodations were highly spoken of on an everyday basis -- Nekita Jacobs."
Additional Information as of October 2010
- Special Kissimmee Florida vacation currently being offered: 2 bedroom villa, 3 days, for $299.00 + taxes (accommodations only). This can change at any time. If you want to stay longer, additional nights are usually available at their standard rate which they can give you when you call.
- The reason they offer such a huge discount to referral customers is because they want you to listen to their presentation about timeshare ownership. I've attended and it usually takes about 90 minutes. They offer continental breakfast, talk for awhile and then take you on a tour of the property in a golf cart. If you are married, they require you to attend with your spouse. This might seem like a hassle but given the opportunity, it is a small price to pay. AND after you see the resort, you just might be interested in what they have to say! I know I was.
- I am only allowed to have 1 referral on the property at a time. They will let you know if I already have someone booked during your requested travel dates.
If You Would Like To Proceed
Complete The Orange Lake Referral Form
And I Will Contact You Via Email
NOTE: Please understand that my role is only to facilitate the use of the Orange Lake Referral Program. I am in no way liable for any issues or mishaps that may arise along the way. Travel at your own risk.