Green Chili Dip
- 8 oz. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz. shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 small sweet onion, minced
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilis, drained
- 1-1/2 oz. chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- Tostidos, Fritos Scoops or assorted vegetables
In a shallow baking dish, combine the first five ingredients. Top mixture with the pepperoni and olives.
Bake at 325 degrees about 25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with Scoops, crackers or assorted fresh vegetables.
Note: I do not recommend using fat-free mayonnaise.
For more party recipes, click here.