: Warm Christmas Punch
Warm Christmas Punch
Courtesy: Taste of Home
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice
- 1 can (32 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup red-hot candies
- 1 cinnamon stick (3-1/2 inches)
- Additional cinnamon sticks, optional
- Sugared whole cranberries, optional
In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine juices, red-hots and cinnamon stick. Cook on low for 2-5 hours.
Discard cinnamon stick before serving. Use additional cinnamon sticks as stirrers if desired. Yield: 2 quarts.
To make sugared cranberry garnishes: Wet cranberries with water, roll in sugar and allow them to dry on cooling racks. After completely dried, thread onto toothpicks.